As part of our partnership with the dedicated Touchdown Trips, we are very excited to be offering this group trip to see the Raiders, in Oakland! This is your chance to be among the passionate, black hole dwelling fans of Oakland prior to the inevitable move to Las Vegas.
This is 9 days of football, food, and city exploration! The trip includes TWO divisional games with the Raiders hosting the Los Angeles Chargers on Sunday and the Kansas City Chiefs on Thursday night Prime Time! Don’t forget about your tailgate! Pre-game tailgate parties with the Bad Boyz of BBQ – revel with your fellow fans in silver and black before your head into the Coliseum. There is also a planned tour of the home of Oakland Legends, the Coliseum.
Fans also have the opportunity to support the favorite charity of Silver & Black UK, The Bilentnikoff Foundation by attending their Annual Crab Fest! This fun and memorable evening will include Hall-of-Famers, Oakland Raiders, actors, musicians, entertainers and comedians all in support of a great cause.
This trip has everything a Raiders fan could want in seeing their team on their home turf! Contact us today to get your deposit down for this incredible tour!
Touchdown Trips Itinerary
Direct flights from London Gatwick to Oakland [regional flights can be added]
- 9 nights at the Oakland Marriott City Centre – in the heart of downtown with access to everything you need in the city
- Sunday, Raiders vs Chargers – upper level corner/end zone seats [upgrade to lower level for £80 pp]
- Thursday, prime time Raiders vs Chiefs – upper level corner/end zone tickets [upgrade to lower level for £80 pp]
- Premium tailgate party with the Bad Boyz of BBQ before each game!
- Guided tour of the legendary Oakland Coliseum
- Airport transfers included
Silver & Black UK Member Itinerary
This part of the itinerary is hosted by the Silver & Black UK, in order to book onto any of this you should contact the team on email@example.com as soon as your place is confirmed with Touchdown Trips. Some of these items do incur some additional charges we will talk thought these when we have your inquiry.
- Dinner at the infamous Ricky’s Bar & Grill hosted by our very own Keith “Crusader Raider” Smith as well as some more local Oakland SuperFans (Subject to availability)
- Visit the Chapel of the Chimes the last resting place of Al Davis
- Attend the official Oakland Raiders booster club meeting and dinner which often has guest visitors and players from the past and present
- Be part of the Biletnikoff Foundation Crab Feed dinner to help raise funds for this fantastic organisation whilst enjoying great food and entertainment, previous guest includes Jack Dell Rio, Tom Flores, Mark Davis, Reggie Mackenzie and past and present Raiders players including super bowl winners.
- Autograph signings at the Raider Image store in Hegenberger
- Two hour Personal tour with Crusader Raider around the world famous tailgate parties prior to one of the Raiders home games whilst on the tour.
- Saturday night party at the Hilton hotel with the Raider Nation
- Attend the Raiders Fans Convention, with live music, super fans, merchandise stands, special guests and great food and drinks in a party atmosphere that can only be experienced as part of the world wide Raider Nation.
- Photo opportunities outside the iconic Raiders facilities on Ron Conway Parkway
£2020 per person (double occupancy)
OR £1820 for Silver & Black UK members*
£2950 per person (single occupancy)
OR £2650 for Silver & Black UK members*
*Become a Silver & Black UK member for only £10 per year to secure your discount!
How to Book
We are now accepting a low deposit of only £250 to hold your space on this once in a lifetime tour!
Please make sure you reserve your spot at this price no later than May 31st 2017.
Touchdown Trips is a member of ABTA and their trips are ATOL protected